- Admission is open to all boys and girls irrespective of caste, creed and religion.
- For admission to class NURSERY the child must have completed 3 years (on 1st April of the respective year) and not attained 4 years.
- For admission to class L.K.G. the child must have completed 4 years (on 1st April of the respective year) and not attained 5 years.
- NO ADMISSION IS DONE FOR OTHER CLASSES (except Class XI)
- A child who joins fresh from home or from a private school has to produce an Official Birth Certificate such as the Municipal or Baptism certificate in support of the date of birth entered in the Admission form.
- A Child who was attending any recognized school cannot be admitted without Leaving Certificate from the same institution.
- Documents required for admission are never returned for any reason.
- A months notice has to be given before the withdrawal of the student or the fee will be charged. Such notice should be given in writing by the person responsible for the pupil and not by the pupil itself. Those who leave in April must pay their fees for May and June.
- No Leaving Certificate is given until all sums due to the school have been paid in full.
- A pupil failing to be promoted has to discontinue his studies in the school. Admission pupil failing twice in the same class must discontinue.
- Admission to class XI: Students who have passed class X are required to fill admission Registration Form for Admission to class XI Faculty wise. Admission will be given strictly on merit as per the criteria followed in the school.
Removal of Student
A student shall be liable to dismissal from school on any of the following grounds:
- Non payment of fees.
- Absence from school for more than 5 working days without written application.
- Non-compliance with the rules and regulations of the school.
- Second time failure in admission class.
- Act of indiscipline and insubordination.
Students are required to produce Transfer Certificate from the school last attended at the time of admission. Students leaving Shree Vidhya Ashram International School, Shahpura may obtain Transfer Certificate from the office after clearance of all School dues and on payment of fee Rs.50/-.